Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Good Night

Good Night


The day has come to an end and no rain in sight. Not good at all! I rested most of the day and I even took a short nap while Angelica was here caring for Chris.

I guess I needed the rest badly. Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had sausages, french toast and hot coffee. What a treat. I am really hooked on my Kindle. I read every night and when I get a break during the day.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a great evening.
Cheers............

Tiger,Marcie good night.

Kecia, good to hear from you today.

Herman, thank you for looking over our Family Tree Draft.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...