Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday!!



Good Morning






Mood: Bummed






Music listening to: Black and I'm Proud by James Brown (classic R&B)






How are you on this Sunday morning? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise will be over shortly to care for him this morning. Any plans for today?






The coffee is good and I am having chocolate donut along with it. We are going to the Village Inn this morning for breakfast. I said in yesterdays blog that we were going to have Bucky and Dena over for Chinese food and a rousing game of Wizard. Well, that was a moment we are having them over this evening.






I worked on my book quite a bit yesterday while Elise was away with her sister Ann looking at houses for sale here in the Tucson area. Eddie was here and Jonny was too! The day was different because it is normally one of the days I get to spend more time with Elise. Rosemary was here to care for Chris in the evening.






Well, I had better get busy. Have a great Sunday and relax.



Later.............






Tiger, Marcie let's get to it.






Liz, good to hear from you.






Loraine, hey we are the Wizard champs of Tucson!






Shoo Shoo and Stu,have a good day.






Jane and John, take it slow and easy.






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...