Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday!



Good Morning










Mood: Chillin'










Music listening to: A Meeting In The Ladies Room










How are you this morning? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still fluffing pillows but she will be up and at it very soon. Any plans for today?










The coffee is good and this blend has a hint of chocolate, nice! It hot already and the temp is 80 degrees. Our monsoon is just not working like we are used to. We need more of the wet stuff for sure.










Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. That will free up some time for me to pack for our stay-cation that starts tomorrow afternoon. I will also prepare my world famous tuna dip to take along with us on the stay-cation. I can taste if now, nice and spicy.










I have made up a chart for Bio-Touch and I will begin to use it on Chris next Monday. It should be interesting to see the results of the sessions on him. Well, I had better get busy with Chris and get him settled for Angelica. Have a good day and stay safe.










Tiger, Marcie, Jet what is up?










Ross, please send that rain our way we need it.










Flo and John, thank you so very much for sharing the video with us. It was done very well and the pups are adorable.










Sis, how are things in the (A)?










No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...