Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hump Day!!



Good Morning






Mood: Relaxed






Music listening to: Holiday by Madonna






It's Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still in the clouds this morning and they look like rain clouds. As soon as a thunder boomer sounds she will start her day. Any plans for today?






The coffee is great and I am thinking about scrambled eggs with cheese. We may get some more rain today and that would be nice. Well, we are all packed and ready to head out on our stay-cation to the Westin La Paloma Resort here in Tucson. We will be taking photos, and we will have our laptop along on this stay-cation.






Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris, and Angelica will be here on Friday to take over from Rosemary. I plan on relaxing and working on my book, an maybe taking in the Harry Potter movie. I am sure that Elise will be looking at the pool while we are there and I may join her.






Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a great Hump Day and relax,enjoy and stay safe.



Later...........






Tiger, Marcie, Jet the alarm clock has sounded.






Jerome, thank you so very much for the pics it made for an emotional morning for me and that is a good thing.






Steph, how are you?






Rosie, have a wonderful day.






Ross,we got it. Rain that is, smile.






Mary and Bob, how are things?












1 comment:

Loraine said...

I've never stayed at that plush resort. Let me know how it stacks up with the best you've been to.

Jim and I will be leaving Friday for a week of hiking in Ruidoso N.M.

Have fun!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...