Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Good Night



Good Night









Well, the day is almost over and still no rain in sight. We were under a severe storm warning but that has expired. We are melting here in Tucson. I got some much needed rest while Angelica was here today. I even got a chance to do some work on my book.






Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening.We had homemade pancakes with blueberries, eggs, and sausages. Plenty of hot coffee too! We watched the beginning of the series "The Duchess of Downing Street" it is very good.






I will be fixing my famous tuna dip this evening after I get Chris settled. I will finish packing up of our stay-cation as well. I am going to spend a lot of time working on the book. We are also taking a book on CD to listen to and we are taking our Kindles along for that late night reading.






We hope that your day has been a good one? Well I had better get to it. Have a great evening and a better tomorrow.



Cheers..........






Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.






Anne, you are just too funny.






Rosie,have a great night.






Ross, we need your rain.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...