Friday, July 15, 2011

Good Night

Good Night

I hope that your day was a good one? Things went well here today. Chris saw his doctor and all is well. We still have not gotten any rain as of yet, and that is sad. Elise has her Marathon Bridge game today with no problems, even though she and her partner came in last place.

I through the T-bones on the grill and they were smelling up the neighborhood, smile. Elise fixed a baked potato, as salad and some black beans. The T-bones were great. I put a little lemon juice on mine and let me tell you I was in heaven. A little trick I picked up in Italy. We got it all down with a few glasses of red.

We watched season one of "Weeds" and it is a good show and very funny. Marv is here caring for Chris this evening. Elise has called it a night and she has hit the sheets to read a book. I am watching TV until Marv leaves for the night.

We are all packed and ready for our over night stay-cation at the Residence Inn. We are still going to attend the Bi0-Touch class over the next two days as well. On Sunday we will meet up with Paula and Marty at Zemems for dinner.

Well, I had better get myself a tall glass of cold water and get back to watching TV. Have a great night and a better tomorrow.
Cheers.......

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Herman , thanks again for your help. I will call you tomorrow.

Kecia, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...