Monday, July 25, 2011

Good Night



Good Night






Another day and no rain. Plenty of clouds and a bit of a wind but not a drop. How was your day? Chris is doing well, and I went though a session of Bio-Touch with him today. He will get used to it as we go along on a daily basis. He really enjoyed the touch on his head and face area a lot.






Elise prepared a good dinner this evening. We had corn on the cob, green peppers, small potatoes, cottage cheese, tomatoes and a fruit drink to wash it all down. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at the Forum with friends.






It has been a typical Monday and things could have gone a bit better than they did. Well, I hope that the rain starts back up real soon. Have a great evening and enjoy!



Chin-Chin.........






Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.






JT, you need to contact me now.






Liz, I am glad to know that you are familiar with my famous Tuna Dip.






Ross, how is everyone doing?






Jerome and Keshia thank you so very much for your input for my book. I really do appreciate it.






Monna, how are things? Enjoy your vacation.






Sheila, how are things going in Douglas?






Erika, have a good night.






Kecia, looking forward to hearing about what you thought of the Bio-Touch session.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...