Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Good Night

Good Night

Well,the day has come to a close and I got all of my errands taken care of today. I even broke even at the DDC and that is a plus. It was another hot one today but not too unbearable, smile.

Elise prepared pancakes, eggs, sausages, and hot coffee for dinner. It was very good but I didn't have much of a appetite this evening. I started to feeling bad while I was at the DDC. I got a huge headache, my neck on the right side was hurting and I just didn't feel well and still don't.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is checking her email and I am sure that a book is in sight for tonight. I think that I am getting a little stressed is all. I got a email telling me that JT was at the ER with pink eye and that is not a good thing to have at all. I hope that it clears up very soon because it is contagious.

We got some wind, thunder boomers and about two or three drops of rain this evening. I hope that we get a little more than that during the night. Well, I had better get back to Chris. I think I will fix myself a shot of cognac to help me sleep. Do you think that will do the trick? Have a great evening.
Cheers.............

Tiger, Marcie sleep well.

JT, take care of the pink eye.

Flo and John , we are glad that you liked our pic. Thank you.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...