Friday, July 15, 2011

It's Friday!! WooHoo!!



Good Morning






Mood: Content






Music listening to: Reunited






It's Friday. WooHoo! I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still cloud jumping this morning looking for one with some rain in it. Any plans for today?






The coffee is good and hot and I am thinking scrambled eggs with cheese. I will be taking Chris to a routine doctors appointment this morning while Elise prepares for her hosting of a Marathon Bridge session here today.






Later in the evening I will be firing up the grill. I will throw on two T-bones to go along with the baked potatoes that Elise will prepare for dinner. I am sure that we will have plenty of cocktails or vino to go along with the meal. Marv will be here to care for Chris this evening.






We will be on our very short 1 day stay-cation tomorrow at the Residence Inn on the east side of Tucson. Thanks to my brother Herman and those great rates he gets for us. We will also be attending a Bio-Touch class for two days for certification. I will also apply for the (CEU's) continuing education credit hours for nursing to be included in my file. Should be interesting.






Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Friday and enjoy!



Later..........






Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's wake up.






Jerome and Kesha, thank you so much for the pics. It brings back so many memories for me. Enjoy you weekend in Savanna.






Ross, good to hear from you.






Jane and John, enjoy the family visit.






Steph, how are you?






Joe and Mary, have a good weekend.






Paula and Marty, see you at Zemems.






Mary and Bob,have a good weekend.






Susie, how are things going?






Herman will give you a call tomorrow after we check in to the Residence Inn.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...