Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hot Sunday!



Good Morning






Mood: Still Melting






Music listening to: Chirping birds






How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:15am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise is doing a rain dance in her sleep and she will be up as soon as she hears a thunder boomer. Any plans for today?






The coffee is good and the donut that I had with it hit the spot. We are going to go out for breakfast this morning at "Bobo's". We haven't been there in a while and it should be good to visit again.






We had a very nice evening last night at " The Abbey". We met up with Elise's good friend Eve. I like Eve she is a very bright woman and her sense of humor is wonderful. She is a strong woman and I admire her for that as well. Elise and I tried a cocktail called the "Bam Bam" and it was very good. So good that we had a couple of them. Elise ordered the mussels and shrimp, Eve and I ordered the pot roast dip sandwich with fries. The food was very good and the company was even better. We are going to go to the movies this evening after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris this evening.






Well, I had better get another cup of coffee and get this day started. Have a great Sunday and a peaceful Fourth of July! Be careful out there.



Later.............






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.






Loraine, how are you?






Shoo Shoo and Stu, how was the show at the AZ Inn last night?






Rosie, you are on a roll.






1 comment:

Loraine said...

Always doing well! I've been fighting tiny, tiny ants getting into my house. I stop up one place they're getting in and soon they've found another entryway. I have to admire them - they're persistent!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...