Monday, July 18, 2011

It's a Monday!

Good Morning

Mood: Relaxed

Music listening to: Hypnotic by Boney James

It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still on the Bio-Touch table but she will snap to it as soon as she can to start her day. Any plans?

Well, we enjoyed our overnight at the Residence Inn thanks to my brother Herman. Elise and I completed the Bio-Touch course and it was very interesting. We both received our certificates for the course and I received 12 credit hours (CEU's) for continuing nursing education.

I will give more info about the class in my next post. I have to catch up on a few things prior to 1:00pm today. Angelica will be here then and I will attend a class on Blood Borne Pathogens for continuing nursing education that starts at 2:00pm. A busy day,eh?

We got a little bit of rain last just enough to dirty up the cars. We got plenty of wind though and that felt very good. We had a fantastic evening with Paula and Marty at Zemens and the trip downtown for ice cream was just great. A very nice evening, thank you Paula and Marty.

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day and stay safe.
Later............

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, how are you?

Jane and John, what are you up to?

JT are you in California?

Paula and Marty,thank you for a wonderful evening.

Herman, thank you for the great rates that you always get for us.

Tangye, we spent some time with Courtney yesterday at the Residence Inn. It was good to see her again.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'm anxious to hear about your bio-tech class.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...