Monday, July 4, 2011

Good Night

Good Night


How has your day been? The day has been a pretty good one for a Monday! Chris and I relaxed and rested and watched TV today. Elise prepared a good dinner this evening.

We had corn on the cob, tomatoes, cottage cheese, baby carrots and plenty of root beer to get it down. Yummy! We watched the DVD "The Inside Story" and I must tell you it was very scary and it shows the greed of the human species. Frightening!

We got a nice surprise this evening, yes we did. We got a gully washer, with thunder boomers, lightening, wind and buckets of rain. It was wonderful. So good that I even went out in it for a few moments and it did not take me long to get soaked. I want more, talking about greed, eh? The streets were flooded and running, the backyard was flooded and the dogs were banging on the door to get inside.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is checking her email and playing Bedazzled 3. I think she is hooked on that game, smile. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a great evening and stay safe.
Cheers.............

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well. So you snagged our pic, eh?

Meg, I have to tell you that yard work will keep you in good shape, smile.

Rosie, I am glad that you liked the pic of Elise and I.

Shoo Shoo, did you get caught in the rain?

Loraine, did you get caught in the storm? It may have washed away those pesky guys.

Jane and John, did you make it through the storm?




1 comment:

Cheela said...

We got some much needed rain down here!! Hope to see how the cabin will be. Let's plan another weekend as soon as we can.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...