Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hump Day!!


Good Morning


Mood: Thankful


Music listening to: The Jazz Crusaders


It's Hump Day!! How are you ? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is still guiding ships in the night but as soon as they are all docked and moored she will start her day. The coffee is nice and hot this morning and I am thinking about a slice of toast or two. Any plans for today?


I got a call early this morning from Kecia stating that she would not be in today because she is at the hospital with her daughter Q. So I will have to alter my plans for today just a bit. We are going to go out to dinner this evening with Mum to a place called Marie Calender's. Mum loves it there because she likes their homemade chicken pot pies. I like there breaded fish and the cornbread is excellent.


Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day and enjoy this Hump Day.

Later................


Jeanne, we miss you.


Tiger,Marcie, Jet what is shaking?


Herman, thank you for the Residence Inn confirmation.


Steph, have a good one.


Rosie, anything new around your way?


Monna, how are you?



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...