Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cool Thursday


Good Morning


Mood: Concerned


Music listening to: The Way You Love Me by Karen White


How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is awake and reading this morning. She is not feeling well due to she has been having pain and stiffness in her shoulder and neck area. She will see our PCP in a few days to see what is going on with that. Any plans for today?


The coffee has got me motivated this morning and that may not be a good thing? We got Chris's wheelchair back late yesterday but it has been serviced. Elise prepared one of my favorite dinners last night, Red beans and rice, I hurt myself let me tell you. It was great. We also had a nice salad to go with it and of course s few glasses of red. We watched another episode of "Dexter" and today I will head to Blockbuster to get the next DVD in the series.


I put together the country corner desk yesterday and it looks good. I got stuck for a while and that called for a shot of cognac instead of a Jack and Coke. That shot of Kelt cognac got me putting the desk together like a professional. Boy, I am good! Elise and Chris will be getting a massage today by Donna the original therapist, we have missed seeing her and we are glad that she is back with us.


Elise and I are going to go to the movies this afternoon after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris. Later in the evening we are going to go to Leo's for Mexican food with Mum, Lois,Lee and Toni. Can you hear me ordering up a couple of Margarita's? Ole'. Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day and enjoy. I will be posting a few more questions from my class today and I will give the answers to the questions that you answered for me. Tiger, Marcie, Jet, Rosie great answers, thank you very much.


Later..................


Jeanne, we miss you.


Tiger,Marcie, Jet, what's up?


Liz,how are you doing?


Shoo Shoo, have a good one.


JT, it is almost Friday are you still looking forward to Flagstaff?


Jane, have a good day.


Loraine, a little Jack gets the job done, but some cognac makes it professional grade and job #1.


Herman, anything on our request fro Phoenix and Kentucky?



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...