Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tuesday






Good Morning,


Mood: Content


Music listening to: Why Do You Treat Me So Bad?


How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris and having puter problems as well. Elise is up and about this morning already. Any plans for today? I have to run to run to my office to turn in some paper work. I will do that as soon as Kecia arrives to care for Chris. I am in need of a second cup of coffee right now!


Other than that no plans as of yet. I will be reading more of my Psyc class assignment and I will listen to the lecture tomorrow. Well, I had better get busy and see what I can get into. Have a good day and stay safe.


Later...........


Jeanne, we miss you.


Tiger,Marcie, Jet have good one.


JT, have fun in Flagstaff this weekend.


Herman, did you get our info about Phoenix/Kentucky?


Shoo Shoo, have a good one.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...