Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hump Day! Yes!!

Good Morning

Mood: Frisky

Music listening to: Spotlight by Jennifer Hudson

It's another Hump Day! I started the day off at 5:15 am caring for Chris. Elise is still walking down Hollywood Blvd but she will be back down to earth with us very soon. Any plans for today? The coffee is great this morning and I am thinking about chicken nuggets from Wendy's for some reason. Hmmmm!!

I have to run a couple of errands this morning to include taking Chris's wheelchair in for repair. Kecia will be here this morning to care for Chris. I am going to tackle putting a country desk together today, that should be interesting and fun. I may have to have a Jack an Coke or two to get the job done, smile. We got a little rain yesterday and I do mean a little, with one or two claps of thunder. I just washed the pick up and now it is all spotted, but isn't that the norm?

I am going to listen to my class lecture today and I will let you know what the answer is to the questions that I presented to a few of our blog followers. I am sure that I will have a couple more questions for you after the lecture. Have a great Hump Day and stay safe, healthy, and happy.

Ciao..................

Jeanne, we miss you.

Tiger, Marcie, Jet,what is up for this Hump Day sisters?

Jane, what are you up to today?

Shoo Shoo, have a good one.

Sis, how was the trip to Ohio?

JT, still going to Flagstaff? How many will be going?

Herman, did you receive the emails about Phoenix and Kentucky?

Ross, how are things down under?

Steph,how are you this morning? What's for breakfast?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

So - after the Jack and Cokes, how many parts did you have left over??

(=:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...