Monday, September 27, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


Well another Monday has bit the dust. It has been a peaceful one and very relaxing. I read a little bit of my reading assignment and Chris and I watched some TV.


Elise prepared breakfast for dinner and it was great. We had pancakes, sausages and hot coffee. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her Mom's playing bridge. I will accompany Elise tomorrow morning after Kecia arrives for her Sonogram appointment. All of her lab reports came back good and in the normal range, so we will see what the Sonogram will show.


Well, I had better get back to Chris.


Cheers...............


Tiger,Marcie, Jet, good night.


Jane and John, have a great evening.



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...