Monday, September 27, 2010

It's Monday Wake Up!!




Good Morning




Mood: Relaxed




Music listening to: How Will I Know by Whitney Houston




It's Monday be careful out there. I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is guiding in ships that are caught in a thick fog this morning, but she will be up and at as soon as the sun starts to burn off that fog, smile. Any plans for today?




It's a Monday so no plans as of yet. I am going to start my reading assignment for my Psyc class so I can be ready for the lecture on Wednesday. Be on the look out for a few questions coming your way sisters.




Well, I had better get busy and get Chris's day moving along. Have a good Monday and beware.


Later...............




Jeanne, we miss you.




Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a safe one.




Ross, yep it is that dreaded Monday again.




Steph, how are you doing?




JT,what is new in Tempe?




Sis, have a good week in the (A).




Shoo Shoo, how was your weekend?




Loraine, what is up?




Jane, have a good one.




Joe and Mary, have a great day.




Monna, how are you doing?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...