Monday, September 20, 2010

Good Night


Good Night,


Well, another Monday has come to an end and it has been very relaxing day. I ran my errands and Chris and I watched TV and we watched a DVD. We also listened to music as well. I tried to repair one of the outside lights in the yard but it cannot be fixed it needs to be replaced.


Elise prepared a good dinner tonight. We had soup, tomatoes, yellow peppers, cheese and bread. Very, very good. Elise is still not at 100% and it is a concern. She has a doctor's appointment tomorrow to see what is going on.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her Mom's playing bridge. Hey, the wind is blowing pretty good outside and I smell rain in the air. Maybe we will get a drop or two, eh? Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good evening and a great tomorrow.


Cheers................


Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.


Pearl our best for your Mom and husband.


Jane, Elise has been to that eatery on Broadway.




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...