Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday


Good Morning


Mood: Energetic


Music listening to:Lay Down Sally


How are you? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is awake early this morning and she will be up and out at the gym soon. Any plans for today? The coffee is good and I am headed for a danish to go along with it this morning.


Kecia will be here this morning to care for Chris and I will run a couple of errands that need to get done. I will finish up my reading assignment today and I will listen to the professor give the lecture tomorrow so be on the lookout for those questions.


Well, have a safe and quiet day.

Later.............


Jeanne, we miss you.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's get to it.


Ross, how are things?


Rosie, what is new?


Shoo Shoo,have a great day.


Mary and Bob, what is new?


Herman, how is everyone doing?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...