Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday Go Cats!!


Good Morning


Mood: Worried


Music listening to: Joystick


How are you? I started the day off at 5:20am looking in on Chris. Elise is counting Javalina this morning but she will be giving them her knockout punch soon so she can get her day started. Any plans for today?


Well, I do know one thing that the coffee is good and another cup is in sight. We had a very nice time at Colors last night and the Jack and Cokes were great. The play we saw at Live Theatre was called the "Gin Game" and it was very good and well done. Do you remember Jessica Tandy? She was in the original production. After the play we went to Buddy's Grill for dinner. We haven't been there in ages. We shared a bottle of red, and a shrimp cocktail. We ordered the pork chops and we were disappointed that they were out of them. That is the main reason we go there because the chops are fantastic.


So Elise ordered halibut, with a baked potato and veggies. I ordered the BBQ chicken and rib combo, veggies and Au gratin potatoes. They were good but not as good as the pork chops. We returned home and I checked on Chris and Elise and I called it a night. We are going to stay in today and watch our Wildcats play Cal this evening. Go Cat's!! Other than that nothing going on today.


Well, I had better see what trouble I can get into. Have a good day and a better tomorrow.

Later................


Jeanne, we miss you.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's get to cooking sisters.


Loraine, I am on lecture #14 It is all about SEX. It should be very interesting and I know that I will be asking for help with a few questions. Are you game?


Shoo Shoo, have a good day.


Joe and Mary, have a good weekend.



1 comment:

Loraine said...

Always game for something new!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...