Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday


Good Morning


Mood: Bummed Out


Music listening to: Can't Touch This by MC Hammer


How are you doing today? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about and headed for the gym. Any plans for today? The coffee is good and I am thinking about some toast with jelly. The weather is just great at night and you can sleep forever.


I am a bit bummed and upset this morning. JT is having problems at Grad school already and he is not keeping his part of the deal up in Tempe. Elise and I were up there a few weeks ago and he was too busy to see us which we understood due to it being the start up of school. The problem is he did not contact us about not showing up, but I guess that is the way it is, smile.


Elise and Chris will be getting a massage today and I have a couple of errands to run. We are going to go to the movies this afternoon when Rosemary arrives to care for Chris. Hey, another cup of coffee is in order. Have a good day and stay safe,happy, and healthy. I am going to continue reading my Psyc assignment and I will deal with the lecture tomorrow.

Later..............


Jeanne, we miss you.


Marcie, Jet, let's get ready to rumble.


Tiger, have a safe trip, be careful.


Ross, you are on a roll.


Steph, I sent a email to your AOL address, did you get it?


Liz, be careful.


Rosie, how is the class coming along?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Sorry about the problems in Tempe. The ones we love the most, of course, are the ones who can most upset our world. Hope things work out.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...