Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hump Day!


Good Morning


Mood: Cautious


Music listening to: Erotic City by Prince


Hump Day is here! I started the day off at 4:45am due to not sleeping well. I guess it is the stress Elise's upcoming surgery, caregiver problems and whatever is going on in general. Elise is counting stars this morning but she will be up and about soon. She wants to go out for breakfast this morning and that is a good idea.


I am waiting on the coffee to finish brewing, I need it badly, smile. Any plans for today? I am going to listen to my class lecture today and it is going to be interesting. I want thank everyone who has agreed to help me by answering the questions that I sent out. I am sure that the professor will present a few more during the lecture today.


Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Hump Day and stay safe.

Later.............


Jeanne, we miss you.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a great Hump Day.


Loraine, thank you.


Ross, what is up down under?


Jean, I am pleased that you liked my camera work of Chris.


Shoo Shoo, have a good day.


I also want thank everyone for the prayers and best wishes for Elise's upcoming surgery, we appreciate it and you very much.


The photo above is of the Oldest Schoolhouse in Arizona. It is located in Strawberry, AZ and was built in 1885.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...