Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday


Good Morning


Mood: Cheerful


Music listening to: Living In America by James Brown


How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still snoozing and I mean a deep snooze. The alarm is going off and Elise is still deep in la, la land. She will be up soon and on the move and you cannot stop her, smile.


The coffee is good and the danish that I am having with it is oh so good. Any plans for today? I have o run a few errands this morning after Kecia arrives to care for Chris. I will completing my packing for our stay-cation at the Residence Inn here in Tucson. I also have to make up my tuna jalapeno dip to take along with us.


Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving along. You have a great day and be careful out there.

Later..................


Jeanne, we miss you.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, let's get to rolling my sisters.


Liz, are prayers are with you as always.


Ross, how is the weather down under?


Steph, what is new?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...