Friday, September 10, 2010

TGIF??

Good Morning

Mood: Busy

Music listening to: Erotic City by Prince

TGIF!! I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still riding on the midnight train to Georgia but she will be back in the Old Pueblo soon. The coffee is very good this morning and it is needed very much for me to get motivated. First thing this morning I will be taking the pick up truck to get a new tire or new tires. Yesterday I noticed it was leaning to the left and come to find out the front driver's side tire was flat as a pancake without the syrup! The tire has sidewall fatigue and it has a hole in it. Good thing it was parked and not on the road.

So I am on my way to take care of that right now. I will be back later to give a update and to post my class answers for you.

Later..................

Jeanne, we miss you.

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, it's Friday right?

Shoo Shoo, have a good day.

Paula and Marty,see you in the morning.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...