Friday, September 10, 2010

Howdy!!


Howdy,


Well, I am back at home and I left the pickup at the tire dealer. They will give me a call when it is time to pick it up. What a way to start the weekend, eh? We had a very nice time last night at Leo's for dinner. It was good to see Toni, Lois and Lee. We all chowed down.


Mum, had tacos, rice,beans and a ice cold beer in a frosted mug. Mum always insists on a frosted mug. Mum also had Flan for dessert and it disappeared very fast. I believe she set a personal record on finishing it, smile. Elise had tacos, rice and beans and two Margarita's. I had Leo's enchilada's, rice and beans and two Margarita's, Ole'.


We returned home and Elise called it a night. I stayed up until Rosemary left for the evening and I checked on Chris and I called it a night as well. Not a bad evening at all. We are going to go to the Arizona Theatre Company this evening to see a musical play called " Backwards In High Heels" it is about Ginger Rogers. After the show we are going to eat a late dinner at Pastiche. Marv will be caring for Chris this evening.


Elise and I will be going up on Mt. Lemmon tomorrow for a overnight stay with Paula and Marty in a cabin up there. It should be nice and cool up there. Rosemary will be caring for Chris while we are up on the mountain. Can you say Yogi and Boo Boo bear? Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good afternoon and behave.

Later...................


Ross, what is up for the weekend?



1 comment:

Loraine said...

Hope you have a great time on the mountain! Planet of the Crepes has a great breakfast crepe. But the Iron Door isn't too shabby either.

Enjoy!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...