Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


Well, the say has slipped away and it has been a good one. How was your day? Chris and I relaxed this afternoon while Elise ran a few errands and she made it to her doc appts as well. We worked on crosswords for a while this evening.


Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had blueberry pancakes, sausages, eggs and hot coffee. It was great. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mom's. Tomorrow while be a busy day because I have a few errands to run and I am going to put a desk together that I bought for the spare bedroom.


Well, I had better get back to Chris, he is feeling a bit under the weather this evening. Have a good night and a great Hump Day tomorrow.


Prost!!


Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well and wake tomorrow with gusto! Thank you sisters for answering my class questions.


Rosie, thank you for your answers to my questions.


Jane, we are going to see the" American" soon.




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...