Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday


Good Morning


Mood: Crappy


Music listening to: Don't Be Cruel by Bobby Brown


How are you? I started the day off at 4:00am due to the dogs were barking like crazy and I got up to see what the deal was and I did not see a thing. I put on a pot of coffee and paid some bills. I checked on Chris and got him settled. Elise will be caring for him this morning after she returns from the gym. Any plans for today?


We got a surprise visit yesterday evening from JT and it was good to see him. I had a good talk with him about what has been going on with him and his problems up in Tempe. Elise prepared a great dinner last night. We had cheese crisps, salsa, jalapenos and refried beans. We washed it all down with a couple of beers. I was very good.


We watched our Wildcat football team beat Toledo badly, 42 to 2. It was a good game and a good way to start the season off. Go Cat's. Chris watched the game with us up until Marv arrived to care for him. Elise and I are going to go out to eat dinner at the Black Angus this evening after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris. Can you say prime rib? I know that we will, smile. A bottle of red and a nice salad and a sampler platter, who could ask for anything more? We will! Yes, we will top it off with their chocolate cake and ice cream. We may need a tow truck to get back home, eh?


Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good day and a great holiday weekend.

Cheers..............


Jeanne, we miss you.


Marcie, Jet, any plans for the holiday?


Steph, how are you? How is the vision?


Liz, what is up?


Ross, have a good one.


Shoo Shoo, how are you?


Rosie, enjoy the weekend.


JT, it was good to see you yesterday.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...