Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


It has been a very good day today for the most part, a bit hot but a good day. While Kecia cared for Chris I got my errands taken care of this morning. I started my reading assignment for my next class lecture and it is a lot of reading let me tell you. I already have a question picked out to ask you about, so look for it.


Chris and I watched a little TV and we played around on the Wii for a while today. Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had homemade waffles, sausages, and hot coffee. While we were eating we watched Mash on DVD with Chris. We got a visit this evening from Amy and here two daughters, my have they grown since we saw them last. Amy used to leave with us a while back, she lived with us for 5 years and now she is married and doing well.


I talked to my brother Herman today on the phone. He lives in St. Louis with his family. It was good to hear his voice today. Herman gets us some great deals on Marriott properties for our stay-cations and mini-vacations. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mom's. Elise informed me today that a member of her Tai Chi class father just passed away, another sad day here in the Old Pueblo.


Well, I had better get back to Chris and get him settled and ready for bed. Have a good night and lookout tomorrow is Hump Day!!


Cheers..............


Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.


Herman, thank you for calling us today with info about the Residence Inn on Speedway. Looking forward to receiving the confirmation.


Ross, what 's with the weather over there?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...