Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Good Morning

Good Morning

Mood: Still Busy!

Music listening to: Raindrops keep Falling On My Head


It's Hump Day so let's get to stepping! I started the day off at 5:00am due to the dogs were barking like crazy and for what I have no idea. Elise is still in the Twilight Zone but she will be back on earth with us soon. Any plans for today?

We are all packed an ready for our stay-cation at the DDC and we are looking forward to it. I can taste the prime rib right now!! The coffee is good this morning and I think that I will grab another cup of it. I just got back from running a few errands while Kecia is here with Chris. She will be caring for Chris while we are at the DDC. I just picked up a dozen meat tamales from around the corner, they make so very good ones.

Well, I had better go and feed the dogs and I think that I will see what is in the fridge to snack on. Have a good Hump Day!!

Later..............

Good Morning Jeanne, how are you feeling today?

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a good day. Tiger prayers have been sent out for you and the family in this trying time.

Shoo Shoo, how are things?

Loraine, we will be giving you a call for Rio shortly so be looking forward to it, OK? Can you say Samba?

Joe and Mary, how are you?

Ross, what is new?

Rosie, have a great day.

Steph, take it slow and easy today?

Jane, what is new?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...