Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Lookout!


Good Morning


Mood: Waterlogged


Music listening to: Nobody by Keith Sweat


It's another Monday, be careful out there! How are you? I started the day off at 5:10am caring for Chris. Elise is dodging raindrops this morning but she will be high and dry soon her day will begin. Any plans for today?


I have to run a few errands this morning and later in the day I will start to pack for our stay-cation to Scottsdale, AZ. The coffee is good this morning and I am thinking about some tortellini simmered in chicken broth and topped with grated cheese. Hmmm good!


We had a very nice breakfast with Mum yesterday at Village Inn. Mum got french toast, bacon and eggs. Elise got the ham steak, with eggs and hash browns. I got the country fried steak with hash browns, and eggs with a English muffin. We devoured a couple of pots of coffee. A very nice morning.


Later in the day we watched a DVD called "New Daughter" with Kevin Costner and it was very good and thrilling. Kecia arrived to care for Chris in the evening and Elise and I went to the Loft to see " The Girl Who Played With Fire" it was excellent and Elise said that it followed the book very well.


Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day and stay safe and happy.

Later.............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger,Marcie, Jet, hop to it sisters.


Ross, you are on a roll.


Liz,enjoy Courtney today.


Steph, how are you?


Rosie, have a good one.


Again I want to thank everyone for you kind words about my mid-term exam results in my Psyc class.


Shoo Shoo, have a good one.


Jane, have a safe and enjoyable trip to San Diego.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...