Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday


Good Morning,


Mood: Restless


Music listening to: Could It Be I Am Falling In Love by the Spinners


How are you? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is still travelling down the yellow brick road but she will be catching a bus soon and starting her day. Any plans for today? Thinking about another sausage biscuit to go along with this mornings coffee.


I have to run to my office this morning and I have a few more errands to run as well while Kecia is here caring for Chris. Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day and I will chat at you later.

Later............


Good Morning Jeanne, see you tomorrow.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, let's get things moving.


Herman, thank you for getting that great rate for Mesa.


Shoo Shoo, what is new?


Claudia, how are things in Texas?


Steph, how are things going this morning?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...