Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's A Tuesday!


Good Morning


Mood: Blissful


Music listening to: All Night Long


How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is still giving a concert this morning and she hits those high notes very well, smile. Not to worry she will be up soon and waiting on a standing ovation. Any plans for today?


I have to run a couple of errands early this morning and I have to make a recycle run to get rid of some cardboard boxes. Kecia will be here this morning to care for Chris. How is your weather? We are in need of more rain and the temps are slowly starting to climb. The coffee is good this morning and so is this sausage biscuit.


I will start my reading assignment for my next Psyc lecture today, if nothing come up to stop it. I also have to write a few letters to family members in Michigan. Well, I had better get a move on. Have a good day and a better tomorrow.


Later........................


Jeanne, we miss you.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a wonderful day.


Steph, what is up?


Jane, what is new around your way?


Erika, how are things in Germany?


Herman, did you get the email about the Residence Inn for September's stay-cation?


Joe and Mary, how are you?


Rosie, so you got your flu shot,eh?


Mary and Bob, how are you?


Susie, how are you doing?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...