Monday, August 16, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


Another day has ended and it has been a peaceful one. I ran my errands and Chris and I relaxed for most of the day. Elise prepared some very nice soup for dinner with , baby carrots, red peppers, cheese toast and cheese slices.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mom's. I have my clothes all ready to be packed for our stay-cation to Scottsdale. We may take along a portable CD player along to listen to a book on CD while we are away.


Well, I had better go an check on Chris. Have great evening.

See Ya..............


Good Night Jeanne.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...