Saturday, August 7, 2010

Buon Giorno!


Good Morning


Mood: Mellow


Music listening to: The Thrill Is Gone by BB.King


Buon Giorno, Come Stai? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris. Elise is well still counting raindrops but she will be high and dry shortly and on the move. The coffee is good this morning and I am again thinking sausage biscuits. Any plans for today?



We got some rain overnight and that is always a good thing for us desert dwellers. I hope that we get more today. Elise and I had a very nice dinner last night at Colors. We both got salads,and Elise got the grilled tuna with a baked potato and veggies. I got the boneless pork chops with fries and veggies. We downed it all down with a few Jack and Cokes.


After dinner we went to Live Theatre to see " A Thousand Clowns" it was good but it dragged during the second half. After dinner we returned home and I checked on Chris and we called it a night. This morning I am taking the Kia in for a routine service that is due while Elise is caring for Chris.


We have no plans for the day except we are going out to dinner with Mum to a place called Kingfisher's. It is a very nice place and Mum likes to go there because she can get two dozen fried oysters that she really likes. Well, I had better get myself together and head out to get the car serviced. Have a good Saturday and be careful out there.


Va bene, a piu tardi.


Good Morning Jeanne, I called you yesterday and I got the machine. Hope all is well?


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, let's get to steppin sisters.


Rosie, what are you up to?


Shoo Shoo, have a good one.


Sis, have a good day in the (A).


Herman, thank you for helping us with our October plans.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...