Friday, August 6, 2010

TGIF!! Oh Yeah!


Guten Tag!


Mood: Confident


Music listening to: I'll Be Good To You by the Brothers Johnson


TGIF! How are you? I started the day of at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is still well in la-la land but she will be busting a move very soon. Any plans for today? The coffee is good and the danish that I am having with it is excellent, yeah boy!


Elise and I went to the movies yesterday and we saw " A Dinner For Schmucks" and it was pretty good and loaded with laughs. After the movie we visited one of the local businesses to see if we could place our tees in there store and it looks very promising. After that we went to Elle's for dinner. It was very good. We both got soup and we ordered a bottle of red called " Pro-mis-Q-ous, it was very, very good. Elise's soup was Gumbo and I had corn chowder.


We returned home and we worked on crossword puzzles until Rosemary left for the night. I checked on Chris and we called it a evening. We are going to Colors this evening for dinner and a few Jack and Cokes. After that we are going to the Live Theatre Workshop to see a play called " A Thousand Clowns" it is a comedy about a bachelor uncle who is raising his sister's precocious son, but when he finds himself unemployed, social services shows up to make sure the boy is receiving a proper upbringing. Should be a good one.


Well, I had better get to work with Chris. I have to run to my office this afternoon as well and I will be replacing a gutter drain pipe on the main house. Have a good Friday and a better tomorrow.


Prost................


Good Morning Jeanne, how about us visiting you next Wednesday?


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, it's Friday let's party!


Shoo Shoo, have a good day.


Loraine,what is up for you today?


Shirlene, love the floral work, you re good.


Sis, have a good weekend in the (A).

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I remember the movie, A Thousand Clowns. It was terrific. Let me know how the play is.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...