Friday, August 13, 2010

TGIF!! Maybe?


Good Morning




Mood: On The Lookout!




Music listening to: Because Of You




TGIF!! Beware it is Friday the 13th. How are you? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is rolling down the river this morning but she will be kicking butt and taking names very soon, smile. Any plans for today?




I have to run a couple of errands and I am going to take my Psyc Mid-Term this afternoon and I am feeling pretty good about it. We had a very nice dinner out last night with Mum at Casa Molina's. Mum got her Miller's lite in a frosted mug and Elise and I went to Margaritaville, smile. Mum got a sampler platter, Elise got tacos with rice and beans, I got the Enchilada de la casa that was very good. So good that it forced Elise and I to order another Margarita. Ole'




Mum had Flan for dessert one of her favorites. Later in the evening Elise and I tackled another crossword puzzle until we got stuck. We will hit it again sometime today. Elise will be hosting a Marathon Bridge session this afternoon as well. Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. I may need a Margarita to get me through my Mid-term this afternoon, smile. Have a great day and be careful out there.


Later..............




Good Morning Jeanne, is this easier to read? Let me know.




Tiger, Marcie, Jet, be careful today.




Shoo Shoo, have a good day.




Flo, the photo is very nice, thank you. We have two more buds about to open up for us and guess what? Look at the photo above!




Sis, have a good weekend in the (A).




Rosie, how are you?




Buongiorno, signora Stefana. Tutto bene?




2 comments:

Loraine said...

So how did the exam go?

Jessie said...

Hi Loraine,

Well, it was a little hard but I think I did OK. Some areas were a bit confusing but that is Psyc for you I guess. I will know in a couple of days.
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...