Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tuesday


Good Morning


Mood:Confident


Music listening to: Lay Down Sally by Eric Clapton & BB King


How are you? I started the day off at 5:10am caring for Chris. Elise is still counting horny toads this morning but she will be up and hopping to it soon. The coffee is good on this cloudy Tucson morning and I am thinking sausage biscuit from Micky D's,smile. Any plans for today?


No plans here as of yet but I am sure that is going to change. So I am going to take it slow and easy today. Kecia will be here to care for Chris this morning. I know that I will begin to read the next assignment for my Psyc class today.


Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good day and stay safe.

Later.............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a good one.


Ross, what are you up to?


Steph, what is happening around your way?


Mary and Bob, what is new?


Shoo Shoo, have a great day.


Sis,how was your weekend in the (A)?


Jt, what is going on in Tempe? When does Grad school start?


Susie,good to hear from you. Enjoy Washington.
Can you see Mum taking a nap in the above photo?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...