Monday, August 9, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


How did your day go? It has been a typical Monday and it had a few problems and concerns. I got my errands ran and I got the car serviced and they wanted to do some other things but I said no that they were not needed at this time. Remember it is a Monday!!



Chris and I relaxed and we worked on a crossword puzzle until we got stuck. Elise prepared a nice dinner this evening. We had corn on the cob, little potatoes, tomatoes, and carrots. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mom's.


Well, I had better get back to Chris he is laughing up a storm for some reason. Have a good night and a better day tomorrow.


Cheers................


Good Night Jeanne, sorry I missed you when I called today.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a nice evening.


Herman, thank you again for helping us make our plans for the next stay-cation and vacation.


Sandy, how are you feeling?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...