Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


Another day has ended here in the desert of Tucson and it has been a good one. I braved the heat today along with Chris. I did some yard work in the front of the house and the sweat was pouring. I was thinking is it beer thirty yet?


Earlier in the day Kecia's daughter Q went to Park Mall to Game Daze to pick up a new Murder Mystery Dinner Game and I also picked up a Apples to Apples Game as well. Elise and I will plan the Mystery Dinner for the near future.


Elise prepared corn the cob for dinner, tomatoes, potatoes and goat cheese with jalapeno. A very good dinner indeed. We watched a few more episodes of Mash with Chris. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mom's.


We received some news a couple of days ago that was very unexpected and we had to cancel our trip to the West Indies that we had set for October. We are now in the process of selecting another place to visit during that month.


Well, I had better get back to work with Chris. Have a wonderful evening and a great Hump Day tomorrow.


Cheers...................


Good Night Jeanne, good to talk to you today.


Tiger,Marcie, Jet, sleep well. Glad that Jet, and Marcie are back home.


Ross, I will respond to your email tomorrow.


Shoo Shoo, how was your day?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...