Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thirsty Thursday!!


Good Morning


Mood: Cautious


Music listening to: Lay Down Sally by Eric Clapton and BB King.


How are you on this Thursday morning? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about this morning and she is headed for the gym. The coffee is good and I am thinking about a oatmeal raisin cookie. Any plans for today?


No massages today for Elise and Chris due to Pam is away on a short trip. We are going to go out for Mexican food this evening with Mum. Yep, I am already saying "Dos Margarita's por favor!" Smile. Rosemary will be caring for Chris this evening. I forgot to mention that yesterday was Chris's birthday. He has hit the big one (40), but he looks (20). He received many books on CD, he loves to listen to them and he is really into science fiction books. He was sung top many times the happy birthday song and he never tires of hearing it. Even when it is not his birthday and he hears it he perks right up and he enjoys it.


We had a fantastic evening last night with Jeanne and Angelica,even though Elise and Angelica gave Jeanne and I a beat down in bridge. I mean they beat us badly. Angelica prepared a great meal last night and I believe I hurt myself eating it, I didn't want to stop. It was a taco salad that was to die for. It was excellent. We had plenty of Jack and Cokes and I think that may be why Jeanne and I got beat. That was a good tactic on Elise and Angelica's part, smile!


Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a good day and stay safe.

Later.............


Good Morning Jeanne, wonderful evening last night, thank you.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, lets get to rolling.


Shoo Shoo,have a good one.


Loraine, what are you up to?


Flo and John, have a good one.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...