Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday

Good Morning

Mood: Still Bummed

Music listening to: Joystick

How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out at the gym this morning. The coffee is good and hot and I am staring at a oatmeal raisin cookie, hmmmm boy! Any plans for today?

Elise and Chris will be getting a massage this morning. After Rosemary arrives to care for Chris, Elise and I will be going to the movies this afternoon. Later in the evening we will be going out to dinner at Elle's, we haven't been there in quite a while.

I want to again thank all who have helped me with my Psyc course questions. I looked over the mid-term and it is 22 pages of test, Wow! Well, I had better get to work with Chris before the massage therapist arrives. Have a wonderful Thursday.

Cheers.............

Good Morning Jeanne.

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a good one.

Liz, what is new around your way?

Sis, what is happening in the (A)?

Shoo Shoo, stay safe.

Ross, you are on a roll.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Good luck with that test!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...