Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hump Day!!


Good Morning


Mood: Thankful


Music listening to: What's Going On By Marvin Gaye


Hump Day is here. I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is floating on a cloud this morning but she will be back on earth shortly to deal with the Kraken, smile. The coffee is good this morning and I am thinking yogurt. Any plans for today?


Nothing much going on here today. Kecia will be here shortly to care for Chris and I will listen to my last lecture prior to my mid-term on Friday. Yesterday was a hot one and I hope that it cools off a bit today. We need more rain don't you know?


We are going to visit Jeanne and Angelica this evening to talk and have a few snacks and play a couple of hands of bridge. We enjoy our time with them very much and we always look forward to the visit. Well, I had better go and check on the water fountain and open up the rain barrels to water the trees and hedges. Have a good Hump Day!

See Ya................


Good Morning Jeanne, see you this evening.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet's get to stepping my sisters.


JT, good to hear from you and we are glad that you are keeping busy. We will see you next week.


Steph, what is up?


Ross, send some of that wet weather to us here in the desert.


Shoo Shoo, any plans for today?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...