Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Busy!

Music listening to: Jungle Love by the Thymes

     It's a Tricky Tuesday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so that means she will be making that move to the gym. Any plans for today?

     I am waiting on the coffee to finish brewing and I will make my strawberry smoothie very soon. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

     I will be listening to lecture #9 at 10:00am this morning. While Angelica is here it will give me a chance to be almost caught up on everything so I can get back to (normal) again, smile!

    Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day and stay safe.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day sisters.

Loraine, what is up?

Shoo and Stu, one more day to a beat-down at Mahjongg.

Liz, how are things?

Flo and John, stay safe.

Jane and John, how are you doing?

Mary and Bob, what is new?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...