Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Wizardly!

Music listening: Friday Just Got Paid

     It's a Thirsty Thursday! What's Up? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is way deep in her cave this morning. I could have sworn I heard some yodeling for sure, smile! She will be up shortly and headed for the gym. Any plans for today?

      The coffee is nice and hot and my banana, strawberry, peach, mango, blueberry,grape and whey smoothie is delicious. I made a little extra this morning because I know it is going to be so good.

      Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. We will be taking Chris to his doctor's appointment at 10:30am. Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

      Elise and I may go to the movies this afternoon. We are going to visit our daughter Tangye at UMC to see how things are progressing. 

      Last night was a total blast, hoot, good time, so much fun. We played Mahjongg with Stu and Shoo and I have to tell you the time really does fly by very fast when you are playing.

      Stu won 2 games, Shoo won 1 game, Elise won 1 game, and I came so, so close to winning one game but it was a goose egg for me. What a fun evening. Thank you Stu and Shoo.

      We still have not gotten around to talking about our packing for San Antonio as of yet but we will. We are really looking forward to the trip.

      Well, I had better get busy. Stay safe and enjoy the day. Here are a few more pictures from our stay in Mexico. Enjoy!
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day my sisters.

Loraine, are you pumped up? Well, forget about it!

Stu and Shoo, have a great day. Thank you for such a fun evening.

Jane and John, how are things?

Flo and John stay safe. Flo what a surprise. Thank you for the photo card. Wow!

Carol, how are things in Tennessee?

Ross and Denise, what is new down under?





Who is that guy?

Is she a mermaid?


Elise striking a pose. (Vogue)

Do you see stars?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

You are the STAR! Great pic.

I have been doing overtime bicep exercises so be prepared for some major shuffling!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...