Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Distraught

Music listening to: Breezin' by George Benson

    It's Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is really good this morning. No smoothie today because I don't have the fixing's to make one. Also we are going to the Egg Connection to meet up with our daughter Kim for breakfast.

    I didn't sleep well last night at all, I just wasn't feeling well and I am still feeling a bit uneasy now, but it will pass. We will be going to the movies this evening after John arrives to care for Chris.

    Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Sunday and stay safe.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, wake up!

Jane and John, have a great day. Not to worry Jane I am fine, thanks.

Shoo and Stu, have a great day.

Rosie, thank you so very much for the postcard from Beechworth. Looks like you had a wonderful time?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I think the problem is no smoothies. You just can't deprive the body of something that good with no warning. I say, get that blender working and all will be fine! (=:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...