Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Weekend Is Here!

Good Morning!       
Hawk pic taken by Flo and John.


Mood: Cautious

Music listening to: Pink Cadillac by Aretha Franklin (classic R&B)

  It's the Weekend! Sup? I started my day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Yes, I got a late start to what I believe may have been to one too many margaritas, smile! Elise's feet hit the floor at the same time. She is getting ready to bounce to the gym. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is great this morning. I haven't made my smoothie as of yet but I will shortly. Another indicator that one too many margaritas may have been had (NOT!).

 John will be here this morning to care for Chris. Elise, Bobby, Marv, Nicolette and I will be meeting up at the "Gaslight Theatre" to see a live play and have a light dinner. It is always a good time there and the laughs will be off the hook for sure.Angelica will be caring for Chris this evening instead of Rosemary.

  Elise and I are going to drop in "BJ's" prior to going to the "Gaslight" to pick up a gluten free pizza for her. While we are there we will have a glass or two of red.

  We really enjoyed the play titled "Two Into One" at the Live Theater Workshop last night. It was hilarious and we would recommend that you go to see it.

  After the play Elise and I went to "Sir Vezas" for a late, light dinner. It was "Club Night" so we sat at the bar so we didn't have to pay a cover charge. The place was jumpin'.

  We started off with margaritas. We decided to stick with those since we had them earlier at "La Parilla Suiza". Elise ordered a taco trio. One was ground beef, and one was a shrimp and bacon, and the other was I don't remember? OK, once again it may have been the margaritas.

  I ordered soup, and a order of prickly pear wings. It was all good. Elise said the next time she is going to order three shrimp and bacon taco, yes they were that good.

  We returned home and I checked on Chris. Elise hit the pillow and within a few minutes it was game over for the both of us. A very good day here in Tucson.

  Well, I had better get busy. Have a great weekend and enjoy.Remember awhile back we had a visitor in our Mesquite tree in the front yard? Well, here is a photo of what our visitor looked like. This photo was taken in our friends Flo and John's yard. Flo is very good with a camera.

Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, work on your shuffling skills, smile!

Jane and John, have a good one.

Flo and John have a good one. 

Shoo and Stu, be careful.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

My hands are so fast, you can't even see those cards. You'll just read 'em and weep!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...