Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

   Well, the day is just about over. How has yours been? Things are starting to get back into a rhythm and that is a good thing.

    I want to thank everyone who helped me with my lecture questions today. Elise, Chris and I watched "Dexter" on DVD. It is such a good show.

    I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise just left for her book club meeting at Old Pueblo Grill. I have my knife,fork and spoon ready to dig in when she returns. Smile!

    Have a great evening and a better tomorrow.
Cheers.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie,Jet sleep well sisters.

Loraine, what's up?

Jane and John,get some rest.

Shoo and Stu, get plenty of rest for tomorrow's Mahjongg game.

Marty, thank you so very much for your answers to lecture #9. Great job!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...