Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Frisky!

Music listening to: Groovin Together by Smokey Robinson and the Miracles (classic R&B)

     It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning,but I am not sure if she will be putting feet to the floor anytime soon, smile! Any plans for today.

     The coffee is good and my banana, strawberry, blackberry and whey smoothie is looking good and extra thick with bits of ice chips all through it. Yummy!

     I have to run  few errands this morning. I need to get the Kia Sport emissions done and renew the registration. I also have to stop by the lab to have some routine blood work done. I need to pick up some document covers for "365 Days With Elise" as well. The second month will be completed in a few days.

    Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Elise and I are going to put a butt whooping on Shoo and Stu this evening. We will be playing Mahjongg with them at their home.

    Well, I had better get busy. Have a great Hump Day and be careful out there.
Ciao!.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, have a great day.

Jane and John,stay safe and enjoy your trip.

Shoo and Stu, are you ready?

Flo and John, have a wonderful day.

Olivia, how are things in the GA?

Carol, what is new?

Mary and Bob, how are you?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...