Friday, May 17, 2013

Good Afternoon!

Good Afternoon!        
Arizona Cardinal

    Well, the Marathon Bridge game is in full swing. I just come back in from looking over the cars. I have to tell you I don't think I could have made a sale today. For one thing the pickings were fair but not my usual presentation. 

      Or are the bidders and shufflers leaving their cars at home? They are a smart bunch, let me tell you. Chris is shaking his head to let me know that I made a good decision to call off the sale today.

      As Chris and I started to come inside we saw guess who? Yes, you got it right. We saw the wheelchair, now scooter lady go slowly by. It must be the weather because she gave Chris and I a wave and a nod. She kept right on going down Justin Ln toward Fry's. 

      I don't know what to think about this. So I rush Chris back into his house before something weird popped off. It threw me for a loop, let me tell you. I had to get a snifter of cognac to relax. Man is that good!

      Chris is about to have his lunch and we are listening to some tunes on the radio. It just might turn out to be a good day.
See Ya.........Jessie 


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Be careful. I think that scooter lady is trying to fake you out. She'll attack when you least expect it!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...